Pages

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Spring - has it arrived already?


A good day at school today, only a tiny strop!

My husband has on occasion been known to say on peering over my shoulder as I blog
"Not sure folk are going to know where you're coming from?"
Hand on heart neither do I.
I've just put on the sidebar (if that's what you call it) a funny picture of my lovely mum who died in 1971, just two months after my son Aaron was born. It broke my heart, I really did feel I'd paid for one with the other, if you understand what I mean?

I am blessed with having a glass half full sort of a mentality (preferably bubbles!) And even on my flattest of days I truly feel happy to be alive.

1 comment:

  1. How cruel life can be sometimes, giving you such a happy time and then such a terrible time. My dad only died 2 years ago, I had no idea you could hurt so much and feel so utterly desolate.
    Love the photo.I bought some daffs on Monday, they are such a cheery flower.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete