Pages

Thursday 27 January 2011

Update of the goings-on of a crafty administrator...



Well you wouldn't believe it...
not only have I been sensible today, I've been doing lots of step exercises.  Now I ought to explain that it has taken me 'til now 2pm-ish to realise that I could unplug my laptop and bring it down to the Kitsch and Stitch nerve centre on the ground floor.  I have all morning, after walking the dog, been trolling upstairs to collate application info on my computer.  Then back to the drawing-board (yes really - a separate table) with all our contributors carefully charted.  The response has been so good I'm worried I miss someone we really, really want.  Call me slow I don't mind, the penny does eventually drop.  And looking on the bright side I have been having a work-out.  I haven't sat on the sofa once today, the cushions are still plumped up to prove it.  I don't like to blow my own trumpet but I've even been standing at the table. 

Fresh back from my Apple lesson yesterday; I feel like I'm slowly getting to grips with the finer points of computing. James my lovely teacher in Stormfront in Maidstone runs and hides when he sees my name spring up on the lessons calender.  Can't think why?

Oh and other thing...
these blooming advertisements...
When I thought they might add a little spark to my blog, I had visions of colourful pictures peddling exciting wares.  NOT ad's for sofas, raised beds, seeds, wide feet and just this afternoon - SORE KNEES.  How could they tell I've got wide feet and sore blooming knees...
a) from trogging up the stairs  and
b) from carrying too much weight!
Next I'll be advertising hip replacements, cheek fillers and diets of all kinds (well kinds isn't the right word - cruels would be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment