Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

SAVE OUR FORESTS...


From my eyrie I can see Bedgebury forest, it is there - between the trees. 
Not only for that reason; but because I care passionately about our green and pleasant land.
Hence me writing this...


'When is the selling off of our beautiful country going to end?
Don't let others get us by the nuts, and I don't mean cobnuts.
England is too precious not to be owned by the ENGLISH.'

 My post on

If you feel the same about the systematic flogging off of the UK's 'family silver' please do what I did and google as many on-line petitions and put YOUR NAME down.


'Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing
because he could only do a little'

There!  I did tell you last night I'm revolting;  
always have been and always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment