Pages

Sunday 31 July 2011

The spoilt brat's BORED...

Yes, you heard it right...
the pudden hanging in the hammock doesn't know what to do for the best?



Today dawned bright and clear, the plan was to go to an antiques fair, don't ask me why?
As if I haven't got enough old rubbish around the homestead.

We walked the dog. 
Hubs got the papers, took the rubbish to the visiting mobile tipper wagon - TWICE!
Both times the dust cart was jiggered and couldn't munch through our garden refuse,
I should have known then, the day was doomed!!!

A trip to take flyers to the hospice our charity for...
planned.
Then on to the Marie Curie Antiques Fair to spread the word, get an idea of prices and generally SNOOP!

Hold tight...
just about to depart when I thought to check the venue...
Only 24 hours blooming late...
I ask you!

Breweries and pi** ups come to mind...
And I wouldn't 'mind' but, I haven't been taken out for
EONS!

Second best, we'll troll off somewhere else...
My heart wasn't in it though, even the thought of a pub lunch wasn't enough.
The traffic to Hastings was heaving...
I don't do queueing of ANY description...
"How common!"
Too much time mixing in exalted circles you might think...
and you'd be right.

"Let's just go home, have lunch in the garden"
A bottle of bubbly  was even mentioned by a grateful husband.



After luncheon and with my prudent gene in overdrive...
I declined the offer of bubbles.

And there you have it, a spoilt lump hanging in a hammock...
wondering what to do next for badness.

***


1 comment:

  1. Lol! As you tell me, the devil makes work for idle hands! Stay in that hammock and keep out of his way! lol!

    ReplyDelete